How to become a home based FFL Dealer
Do you ever think about becoming a “Kitchen Table” a home based FFL dealer.
Well yes it is and I have done it myself….
You have to be more then 21 years of age
If you are not prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing firearms or ammunition
Have not willfully violated the Gun Control Act or its regulations
Have not willfully failed to disclose material information or willfully made false statements concerning material facts in connection with application
At your home location you can do the following:
- conducted business under a license is not prohibited by state or local law in the place where the licensed premise is located
- within 30 days after the application is approved business will comply with the requirements of state and local law applicable to the conduct of the business;
- the business will not be conducted under the license until the requirements of state and local law applicable to the business have been met; and,
- the applicant has sent or delivered a form to the chief law enforcement officer where the premises are located notifying the officer that the applicant intends to apply for a license.
- secure gun storage [Gun Safe NOT required] or safety devices will be available at any place in which firearms are sold under the license to persons who are not licensees
Want to Know more
Have a look here